Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at detangle.ai and any related services provided by Sabotage Media, LLC.
This tells us what rules we have to follow when using a website called Detangle.AI and any services from Sabotage Media, LLC.
By accessing detangle.ai, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Sabotage Media, LLC.
If you use the website detangle.ai, you must follow the rules and laws that apply. If you don’t, you won’t be allowed to use the website or any services provided by Sabotage Media, LLC.
We, Sabotage Media, LLC, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
Sabotage Media, LLC can change the Terms of Service whenever they want. When they do, it will be shown on this page and the new rules will start right away.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Sabotage Media, LLC provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
You can only use this thing in certain ways
When you use this website, you promise not to do things that are not allowed:
- change, copy, or make anything similar to the things that are on this website, and you cannot take it apart or try to understand how it works;
- take away any special marks or signs from things on this website;
- give other people the materials or copy them onto another computer;
- don't be mean or do anything that will harm Sabotage Media, LLC or any of its services;
- say or do mean, naughty, fake, or illegal things;
- use this website or its services in a way that goes against any laws or rules;
- use this website to send ads or messages that you did not ask for;
- take someone's information without asking them first; or
- use this website in a way that hurts or takes away from other people's privacy or their ideas.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Sabotage Media, LLC and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
Right to protect ideas and creations
Sabotage Media, LLC owns the special materials in this website and no one else can copy it. We let you download one copy for yourself.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Sabotage Media, LLC at any time.
If you break the rules or the terms of service, you will not be allowed to use this anymore. Sabotage Media, LLC can also stop you from using it anytime.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, Sabotage Media, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
Person or group responsible for something bad happening
Sabotage Media, LLC does not guarantee that the stuff on its website is good or works, and it will not be responsible if there is a problem with the things on its website.
In no event shall Sabotage Media, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Sabotage Media, LLC or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
Sabotage Media, LLC cannot be held responsible if something bad happens because of their website or the things on it.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
This agreement means that if something bad happens, you could lose money, lose business, or lose your good reputation.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Sometimes laws do not let people limit warranties or how much money they must pay for mistakes. This might not be true for everyone.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Sabotage Media, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Correctness of materials
The information on this website is not complete. Sabotage Media, LLC cannot tell if the information is correct or give any results. They also cannot guarantee the accuracy of other websites connected to theirs.
Sabotage Media, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Sabotage Media, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Sabotage Media is not responsible for any other websites it links to. If you visit those websites, you need to make sure they are safe yourself.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Our ability to end the agreement
We can end this agreement any time we want.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
When a service or agreement between two people or companies ends
If any of the rules in this agreement don't work, we will not use that rule. The other rules still work.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
How to do things and what rules we should follow
These rules are decided by the laws of the state of Alabama. If you have a problem with them, you will have to go to court in Alabama.